Superhero films and costumes continue to inspire fashion as they have for decades, and we wanted to share this pretty fabulous Black Panther Dora Milaje inspired moto jacket from designer Karol B.
Karol Bartoszynski, who began a Black Panther costuming website, is behind this gorgeous jacket:
Featuring the oxblood and gold signature colors the Royal Guard of Wakanda sport in Ryan Coogler‘s Marvel Studios feature film Black Panther, this cropped women’s moto jacket evokes the proud warrior women in style.
We really love the ribbing detail on the shoulders and cuffs, nice touch there that compliments the Dora’s jewelry in the film (designed by Ruth E. Carter and her team).
- Margot Robbie Teases [Quinzel] Doctored ‘Birds of Prey’ Script - November 20, 2018
- One of Eric Roth’s ‘Dune’ Scripts for Legendary was 200 Pages - November 20, 2018
- Volante Design’s Star Trek Moto Jackets ARE Happening! - November 20, 2018
- Finally: Here’s Why No Batman in Arrowverse’s “Elseworlds” Crossover - November 20, 2018
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Reshoots Are Apparently Happening Right Now - November 20, 2018