In case you’re wondering how soon Skybound is planning to release the next chapter of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, it’s sooner than you think. Skybound Games’ CEO Ian Howe and TFS Creative Director and Kent Mudle took to Reddit today for an AMA about the game, in which they revealed that they’re pushing to get the next chapter out before the end of 2018.
OK, given that you guys have been so supportive and patient, I’m going out on a limb and will say yes, I fully expect Episode 3 to be this year and I’ll be very disappointed if we can’t make that happen. and what happens after I type a response like this, is that the PR people run into my office and try and take away my computer so I don’t say anything else 🙂
It’s cool that the company are looking to at least make the fans happy by picking up where the now-defunct Telltale Games left off, but until we see something concrete from the company, we’re going to assume it may take a while for the devs to get everything in working order, and probably won’t have the next chapter of The Walking Dead out until early 2019 as a safe bet.
- Skybound Games Addresses Taking Over The Walking Dead from Telltale
- Com2us and Skybound Partner to Make Summoners War Comics and Animations
- The Walking Dead s09e02 ‘The Bridge’ Builds Season 9 Tension Effectively (REVIEW)
- Bring Out Your Dead 902: Bleeding Cool’s The Walking Dead Live-Blog!
- The Walking Dead: Is 'The Bridge' Between Maggie, Michonne Slowly Collapsing? (PREVIEW)
- The Walking Dead Season 9: Lauren Cohan's Scott Wilson Tribute Confirms Filming?
- The Walking Dead: Our World Releases Season 9 Exclusive Missions
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Magic: The Gathering - November 12, 2018
- Kingdom Two Crowns Will Be Released in December - November 12, 2018