Paradox Interactive and Harebrained Schemes have opened up pre-orders for Battletech Flashpoint today. If you don’t know, Flashpoint is Battletech‘s first expansion and will launch on November 27th for an MSRP of $19.99 USD. Flashpoint will release for the Steam, GOG, and Paradox Plaza versions of the game.
Along with the regular base DLC pre-sale for Flashpoint, Paradox is offering two bundle deals today. The first is the Battletech Season Pass which will get you access to all the future Battletech DLC including Flashpoint. Right now, two other expansions are planned for Battletech, the second planned DLC is the Urban Warfare expansion which will include some explosive metropolitan combat, while the third DLC is yet to be announced. The Season Pass is currently retailing for a discounted price of $49.99 USD.
The second bundle deal is the Battletech Mercenary Collection, which is a deluxe edition of the game which comes with the Deluxe Digital Edition of the base game and season pass plus a few other goodies. The Mercenary Collection is available now for $89.99 USD.
As for Flashpoint itself, the DLC features a new branching multi-mission contract system that will draw players into the feuds of the various Great Houses, but it also includes new mechs, a new mission type, and a new tropical biome.
For more on just what Flashpoint will be bringing with it, you can check out a new info video with Battletech Game Director and Harebrained Schemes co-founder Mitch Gitelman.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018