Dinesh Shamdasani may have been forced out of Valiant Entertainment by the Chinese investors DMG who bought the company. But he’s still part of the Valiant experience as a producer on the Bloodshot movie from Sony, currently filming in South Africa. And proving himself to be an actual producer rather than one of those people who just likes their name on the credits, by stint of actually knowing something about the comics that the movie is based on.
And it looks like he has been inspired by the movie’s star Vin Diesel to sport a new look. No more thinning hair-disguised-by-a-baseball cap for Dinesh. He has done what I am still reticent to do and taken a razor to the top half of his head – while letting the bottom half roam free. This is what he looked like the last time we caught up with him.
Quite an improvement, eh? It’s a good look. Clearly Vin Diesel appreciates it in this ComicBook.com video interview. In which we got Vin Diesel’s first comment on the new movie, saying,
You’re watching something and you’re going…I guess I expected that we would finally get here in the superhero universe, but I can’t believe we’re here. Dave Wilson, who’s directing it. Guy Pierce, who’s in it is insane. We just have a great cast. Sony, you know that Sony is finally going to lead the charge in the superhero movies of the future because they’re incorporating a part of reality and incorporating issues that exist in society and embedding them into a quote-unquote superhero movie. It’s just awesome.”
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018