Vault Of Spiders #1 was solicited as written by Cullen Bunn and Jed MacKay, with artists Javier Pulido and Sheldon Vella.
But before publication, they added writers James Asmus, Nilah Magruder and artist Juan Gedeon to the credits.
But Vault Of Spiders #2 was solicited naming Cullen Bunn, Ryan North and Geoffrey Thorne as writers, and David Williams and Adam Gorham as artists.
Well, Adam has gone, but Marvel has now added Jed MacKay back to write the second issue, and artists Mark Bagley and Scott Koblish on board too.
Bagley’s a busy boy when it comes to this sort of thing of late…
VAULT OF SPIDERS #2 (OF 2)
(W) Cullen Bunn, Geoffrey Thorne, Jed MacKay, Ryan North (A) David Williams, Mark Bagley, Scott Koblish (CA) Giuseppe Camuncoli
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
• We’re way past first blood-the Spider-Army needs new recruits! No one’s too weird to die for – er – serve the cause!
• Ryan North joins the cause with an incredible story starring SPIDER-MA’AM, a spider-powered Aunt May with Dave Williams (UNCANNY X-FORCE) on art!
• CULLEN BUNN (X-MEN BLUE) and TBA bring you a tale of a nightmare world where monsters roam the streets and a SPIDER-MAN strange enough to call it home! You will NEVER guess who’s under the mask!
• Geoffrey Thorne brings an all new Spider-Character to the table, with a Spider-Powered Captain Stacy! Police Officer by day, vigilante by night in a way you’ve never seen before!
Rated T In Shops: Nov 14, 2018 Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- The 13th Doctor Who Starts a New Arc in Titan Comics Solicits for February 2019 - November 21, 2018
- An Appeal to Pick Up 24 Panels in Your Comic Store Today - November 21, 2018
- The Brutality Of Batman Crosses a Line in Batman #59 Twist (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2018
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018