CD Projekt Red has released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming Witcher spinoff, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. Thronebreaker, much like the baseline Witcher series, is an RPG adventure set in the world of professional monster slayers and Fantasy politics that has a decidedly European bent. Unlike previous Witcher games, however, players will not be taking on the role of monster slayer Geralt of Rivia this time around. Instead, players take on the role of Queen Meve of Lyria and Rivia.
Thronebreaker will combine the same narrative-driven, high combat RPG elements that made The Witcher series a blockbuster success, with new unique puzzles and card battles. It will also take us to some new parts of the Witcher universe as meve faces off against a Nilfgaardian invasion. Because that’s what Nilfgaard does, honestly.
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Gets Released on Steam and GOG
- Thronebreaker is Not Coming to the Nintendo Switch
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018