With the addition of Lois Lane to the ever-growing cast of DC Comics classic characters on The CW’s Supergirl, it makes perfect sense that one of the most iconic Superman villains would be making an eventual appearance, too.
In an announcement made today, it was revealed that Lex Luthor will be stopping by Supergirl sometime in the series’ 4th season.
Exectutive producers for the show Robert Rovner and Jessica Queller said in a joint statement about the reveal:
“We’re beyond excited to introduce iconic villain, Lex Luthor, to Supergirl and to weave him into our story this season”.
There’s no telling what age bracket the series will be looking to cast the baddie in, could be anywhere from the Smallville type (Michael Rosenbaum), to the Superman Returns type (Kevin Spacey eww), or even the classic Superman type (Gene Hackman).
Who would YOU like to see go toe-to-toe with Kara? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll do a fan-casting round up soon!
Supergirl returns on The CW on Sunday October 21st at it’s new time.
- Margot Robbie Teases [Quinzel] Doctored ‘Birds of Prey’ Script - November 20, 2018
- One of Eric Roth’s ‘Dune’ Scripts for Legendary was 200 Pages - November 20, 2018
- Volante Design’s Star Trek Moto Jackets ARE Happening! - November 20, 2018
- Finally: Here’s Why No Batman in Arrowverse’s “Elseworlds” Crossover - November 20, 2018
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Reshoots Are Apparently Happening Right Now - November 20, 2018