One of the funniest and most interesting games we’ve seen over the past decade has to go to The Stanley Parable, as it broke several genres to become an indie hit. Up until now, you could get almost every achievement in the game if you played it multiple times over, except for one, which starting today you can now try to get. The achievement is called “Go Outside” and can only be achieved by not playing the game for five solid years. To be clear, the five years is as of the last time you played the game. Meaning if the last time you played it was November 7th, 2013, you have to wait until November 7th, 2018 to unlock it.
It takes a lot of patience, forgetfulness, and willpower to make this happen, but people on Reddit have already made it happen. If you still own the game, it would be a nice thing to tick off your box.
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Reveal a New Dead or Alive 6 Fighter with NiCO - November 18, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon - November 18, 2018