HISTORY just dropped a new teaser ahead of the season 5b return of their drama series Vikings, and it’s pretty freaking epic.
When we last saw the denizens of Kattegat and beyond, things weren’t going so well. There were battles, familial breaks, and something that affected Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) so badly during a skirmish that her hair turned white.
The SDCC 2018 trailer for the upcoming season was the stuff of goosebump raising fever dreams- images of Ivar (Alex Hoeg Andersen) in flames and blood being crowned, Bjørn (Alexander Ludwig) in some kind of trance-like state before a battle, Floki (Gustaf Skarsgård) being….Floki, Ubbe (Jordan Smith) looking more and more like Ragnar, Torvi (Georgia Hirst) continuing her bad-ass transformation, Helmut (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) and Lagertha together….pretty much everything we could want to see in a trailer.
Vikings is set to return for the back-half of season 5 beginning on November 28th, 2018 on HISTORY, as well as a 20-episode 6th season (which was ordered ahead of season 5’s premiere).
- Sneak Peek at 'Vikings' Season 5 Episode 12, "Murder Most Foul"
- "Floki's Fallacy": Another 'Vikings' Season 5b Featurette
- Lagertha Doesn't Want to Leave Kattegat in 'Vikings' s5b Clip
- 'Vikings' Season 5b Featurette Teases Torvi and Ubbe's Future
- Meet Craig, 'Vikings' Boom Operator [Who May Or May Not Be Alexander Ludwig]
- Check Out Ivar's New Throne in Kattegat from 'Vikings'
- Katheryn Winnick Shares New 'Vikings' Season 5b Teaser
- New Vikings Poster has Crowned [King] Ivar the Boneless
- A Raid of Vikings Invade During Dragon Con 2018
- 28 Photos from the Vikings San Diego Comic-Con Panel
- History Channel Releases Trailer for 'Vikings' During SDCC Panel
- Vikings Season 6: Katheryn Winnick Shares Image of Battle-Bloody Lagertha
- Ivar the Boneless Battles Heahmund in New Vikings Clip
- Vikings Season 5 Premieres Tomorrow, So Let's Catch Up
- 'Vikings' Return To SDCC Will Include A Burning Vikings Longship And More