Bless Dave Sim. He still thinks the Overstreet Price Guide is still a thing.
The creator of Cerebus has a new comic book for 2019, Giant-Size Jingles #1. Oh, okay, it’s his Cerebus In Hell comic which leaps from first issue to first issue, but this time dropping both Cerebus and Aardvark in favour of the helldog known as Jingles.
This comic was originally going to be Giant-Size Cerebus to parody Giant-Size X-Men #1.
GIANT SIZE JINGLES #1 (OF 1)
(W) Dave Sim (A) Gustave Dore, Dave Sim (CA) Benjamin Hobbs
Giant-Size Firsts! First Overstreet Price Guide “Take Note” Note! First appearance of Fiendix Cosplay Cerebus and zer Silicone implants! First All-Jingles, comics’ only CGC-graded dog comics collector, issue! Find out what Jingles has to say about: Underdog No.1 (May, 2017); Jughead’s Pal Hot Dog (1990); Krypto The Super-Dog (2006); The original Hot Dog (1954); blatant “Dogism” in DC’s flagship title vs. the “canine friendly” Adventure Comics; Dog Face Dooley (1951); Scooby-Doo No.26; Why you really don’t want to mention Heckle & Jeckle to Jingles; Pluto vs. Goofy; and more!
In Shops: Jan 30, 2019
Final Orders Due: Nov 30, 2018
And for February? A little more reflexive it seems for Sim City…
- Even More Comics Folk React to the Death of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018