If you happen to have the season pass for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4, then you’re already getting a taste of the next Zombies map, Classified. If not, the map is going to become DLC sometime in the near future, but Treyarch would like to show you what’s to come as Edward Richtofen, Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, and Tank Dempsey make their way through what appears to be a secret U.S. government installation where the outbreak has become worse than ever. And it may just have a few surprises for longtime fans of this series if you watch closely. There’s no timeline for when this will be made available for everyone to download, so unless you get the season pass, you’ll be waiting a minute. Enjoy!
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment "Salute Pack"
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Black Ops 4 Will Receive an Update Before Double XP Weekend
- Treyarch Says Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Had a $500 Million Weekend
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales
- Black Ops 4 Players Are Already Begging For a Change to Emotes
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombie Mode Gets a New Cinematic Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Examines Multiplayer in New Video
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Launches Multiple Product Lines
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018