Warner Bros. has released a new featurette to go along with Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. The setting for these movies have moved from New York to Paris and it has been a little unclear as to why exactly that move was made. This featurette explains why all of the main players are heading for the city of love.
This is the second movie in what is promising to be a five part series and author J.K. Rowling says in the featurette that this is the point where things start to get a little darker. The Harry Potter movies did the exact same thing, got darker as time went on, but they waited a little longer to make that shift. This movie will really be the tease as to whether or not this series has five movies worth of material in it.
Summary: The second installment of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ series, which follows the adventures of Newt Scamander.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, directed by David Yates, will star Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, with Jude Law and Johnny Depp. It will be released on November 16th.
- The Gifted Season 2 Episode 8: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Tiara - November 14, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Review: Funny Moments That Never Comes Together - November 14, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018