Lionsgate would very much like to play with the big kids next month when they release Robin Hood at a prime release date. Whether or not the movie is going to be any good is still very much in the air but that hasn’t stopped Lionsgate from promoting it. We’re a little over a month away from the release and Lionsgate has released a final poster via the movies official twitter account.
Robin Hood is going to have some stiff competition against Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 and Creed II. However, if Lionsgate budgeted properly it might not have to make a ton of money to break even. The critical consensus on this could be the thing that makes or breaks the property when it has this much competition.
Summary: A war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance.
Robin Hood, directed by Otto Bathurst, stars Taron Egerton, Jamie Dornan, Ben Mendelsohn, Jamie Foxx, and Eve Hewson. It will be released on November 21st.
- Interview with Robert Rodriguez and Michelle Rodriguez for the VR Film ‘The Limit’ - November 20, 2018
- Second Reel: Dredd (2012) Deserves a Sequel - November 18, 2018
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018