In tomorrow’s Batman #57 written by Tom King, Batman goes up against the shooter of Nightwing (and the man who turned him to a complete and utter Ric), the KGBeast. An augmented assassin agent from Russia who has been preparing to be the man he is all his life. Snap.
And he also manages to do what many have failed. Actually shoot Batman. The preview below seems to show two bullets wound Batman – one potentially more seriously than the other.
Oh and you get a Russian fairytale too, inter-linked with Tony S Daniel‘s story of snow and bullets, courtesy of surprise guest-artist Mark Buckingham and Andrew Pepoy, using their best Fables know how. Very nice Mark, but… get back to drawing Miracleman. Please. We have waited so long…
(W) Tom King (A) Tony S. Daniel, Mark Buckingham, Andrew Pepoy
The KGBeast isn’t working alone. As the Cold War between Batman and the Russian killer heats up, Batman’s nose for mystery gets to twitching when he suspects there’s more to the KGBeast’s attacks than initially thought. Not only does this tie back to the court case Bruce Wayne sat on involving Mr. Freeze, there’s another villainous Gotham ghoul in play-but whom? In Shops: Oct 17, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- IDW Launches Michel Fiffe’s GI Joe, Tess Fowler’s D&D, Butch Guice’s Amber Blake, and Steve Ditko’s Monsters in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Launches Anthem, Girl In The Bay and Hellboy Day in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018