Well, the show is making a comeback on February 22nd to 24th returning to the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu.
And the show has been able to announce its first line-up of guests, including being the first place that all four original Infinity Gauntlet creators, artists and writers (Jim Starlin, George Perez, Ron Lim and Joe Rubenstein) will appear together since the Infinity War back in 1991.
The show has also announced and re-announced Jason David Frank, Amy Jo Johnson, Evangeline Lily, Tara Strong, Charles Martinet, Neal Adams, Kevin Eastman, the voice cast of Blizzard’s Overwatch, My Hero Academia and Marv Wolfman. Who will have his 100 page best Superman story ever out by then…
The show will also see comic creators Chad Hardin, Ryan Kinkaid, Eddie Nunez, Joe NG and Jeffrey “Chamba” Cruz set up to meet fans. As well as local talent Mog Park, David Nakayama, Siya Oum, Peter Steigerwald, Sam Campos, Chris Carvalho and more.
Those who bought tickets for the August show can use them for the February show and new tickets for the show will go on sale on October 19th .
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 15, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018