Warner Bros. aquatic superhero film Aquaman is getting ready to splash into theaters in just under two months, and that means we’re getting more trailer/tv spot/international trailer goodies.
The most recent is the “Fish Boy” trailer, which is *technically* a 30 second tv spot, but ALSO has what looks like an international trailer attached to it following an intro by stars Jason Momoa and Amber Heard:
Jason Momoa stars as Arthur/Aquaman, Amber Heard as Mera, Nicole Kidman as Aquaman’s mother Queen Atlanna (who kicks ASS), Patrick Wilson as King Orm/Ocean Master, Willem Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Black Manta, Ludi Lin as Murk, Dolph Lundgren as King Nereus, Djimon Hounsou as The Fisherman King, Natalia Safran as The Fisherman Queen, and Michael Beach as Jesse Kane.
Warner Bros. says that the action-packed adventure will span the vast, visually breathtaking underwater world of the seven seas. The film reveals the origin story of half-human, half-Atlantean Arthur Curry and takes him on the journey of his lifetime — one that will not only force him to face who he really is, but to discover if he is worthy of who he was born to be … a king.
The James Wan-directed DC Comics-based flick Aquaman is set to crash into UK and Chinese theaters on December 14th 2018 with the US release date following on December 21st.
- ‘Godzilla Vs. Kong’ Production Begins Today, Says Legendary Pictures - November 12, 2018
- Akiva Goldsman, Toby Whithouse, Neil Gaiman talk ‘Gormenghast’ Adaptation - November 12, 2018
- ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’- A Devoted Fan’s Thoughts - November 12, 2018
- Deadwood: W. Earl Brown Shares “Dispatches from the Thoroughfare V” - November 12, 2018
- Ryan Reynolds Shares First Trailer for ‘Detective Pikachu’ - November 12, 2018