Those of you who have wanted a much more interactive experience out of Bridge Constructor Portal will get your chance with the game’s latest update. As part of a new sale going on for the game on Steam, ClockStone added a brand new update that now adds a level editor, so you can create your own insanely challenging levels and share them online for people to attempt to solve.
The developers didn’t really add a bunch of details about the new update, making us believe it’s not as in-depth as many were hoping for when the requests started coming up online for it to be added. It basically feels like a reason to promote a sale of Bridge Constructor Portal before they move onto other projects. But the update is free and you can add it to the game today, so for those of you who already own it, it’s a nice bonus.
- Epic Games Has Returned Fortnite's Rift Portals Back to the Game
- Portal 2 Writer Returns to Valve, Causing Sequel Speculation
- Bridge Constructor Portal Will Be Getting a Physical Release
- Portal Over Troubled Waters: We Review Bridge Constructor Portal
- There's a New Portal Game Coming, and It's a Mashup with Bridge Constructor