Pearl Abyss revealed their plans for their Halloween event on Black Desert Online by bringing in two bosses who will surely wreck your good times. Aside from being able to craft costumes to wear in the game, the company has introduced a new boss named Spook who looks like an Apothecary doctor that will attack anyone over level 56. Meanwhile, last year’s boss, Isabella the Black Witch, has returned and is offering goodies if you beat her this time around. Here are the details and the teaser trailer for the event, which kicked off today.
Spook, the new event boss will randomly spawn across the Black Desert Online world and drops valuable items such as Black Fabric, Memory Fragment, Golden Pearl, Black Stones and more. Spook will be accessible for all character levels as it will adapt to the player’s strength. A tougher version of the boss will randomly spawn for players who are level 56 or above.
Isabella, the Black Witch that was introduced during last year’s Halloween is making a welcome return and will now spawn at fixed times instead of randomly spawning to allow players to have more time to prepare. Players will have to work together to defeat Isabella as her HP will be shared amongst all servers.. Defeat Isabella to obtain Witch’s Bloody Brooch, Halloween Gift Box, Pumpkin Gift Box, Silver and more.
- Pearl Abyss Will Reveal New Black Desert Content During Festa
- Black Desert Online Releases Their New Drieghan Expansion
- Black Desert Launches the Xbox One Open Beta Today
- Black Desert Will Get an Xbox One Beta in November
- Pearl Abyss Shows Off the New Archer Class in Black Desert Online
- Pearl Abyss to Debut Archer Class for Black Desert Online at TwitchCon
- The Black Desert Online Drieghan Expansion Will Arrive in November
- Pearl Abyss to Acquire EVE Online Creators CCP Games
- Black Desert Online’s Drieghan Expansion Will Be at EGX 2018
- Black Desert Online's Player Counts Increased Significantly after Relaunch