Today, Six Foot officially released their F2P team spaceship shooter Dreadnought on Steam, fully updating the game while letting players keep what they’ve earned so far. If you’ve already been playing the game in early access, the short version is you basically got a technical and graphical upgrade as soon as you download the latest update. Those just jumping in will get the latest version regardless. Enjoy the launch trailer!
Dreadnought is all about team-based spaceship action in 8v8 matches across exotic locations around our solar system. Command your fleet of over 70 customizable vessels from five specialized classes, unlocking more advanced ships, modules and more as you fight for fame, riches and glory. Battle with friends and players around the world in competitive modes like Team Deathmatch, Onslaught – in which players battle both the enemy team’s ships and neutral AI vessels – and Conquest, where players capture, link and hold territory through strategic maneuvering.
- Marvel's New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire
- Uncanny X-Men #1-3 in Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations
- The Coming Storm Expansion Is Now Live on Dauntless
- RiME's Version 1.0.2 Update Brings Major Visual and Gameplay Improvements This Week
- 58 Things We Learned from Star Wars: The Last Jedi Visual Dictionary
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Magic: The Gathering - November 12, 2018
- Kingdom Two Crowns Will Be Released in December - November 12, 2018