Activision and Bungie are rolling out Destiny 2‘s second annual Festival of the Lost Halloween event when the game resets tomorrow morning. This year’s festivities will be themed after the events of Destiny 2: Forsaken, which will include some memorial bits for the dearly departed fan-favorite Hunter Vanguard, Cayde-6.
The event typically comes with a new series of emotes, vanity items, and quests in the spirit of the holiday. As you can see above, we’ve got strange, strange gear coming our way with this one. Should be interesting to see how many players rock that rooster head for months after this one.
The official description for this year’s Festival is below:
Morale in the Tower is low after the fall of a legend: Cayde-6. This year, death has not passed us, it has come to stay. More than ever, it’s important to remember loved ones who have fallen, and to celebrate the fact that we have lived to fight on in their honor. Every Guardian is invited to experience the masquerade.
Festival of the Lost begins on Tuesday October 16th at 10 AM Pacific, and concludes on Tuesday November 6th at 10 AM Pacific.
You can check out the Festival of the Lost trailer below.
- Bungie Addresses Loading Times for Destiny 2, Promises Improvements
- Blizzard and Bungie are Giving Away Destiny 2 for a Limited Time
- Looks Like Hacking Might be a Thing in Cyberpunk 2077 - November 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Was October’s Best Selling Game - November 20, 2018
- Free League Launches Kickstarter for Mutant: Elysium - November 20, 2018
- Hearthstone Reveals New Cards for Rastakhan’s Rumble Expansion - November 20, 2018
- Firebrand Games is Bringing Solar Flux to the Switch - November 20, 2018