Dark Horse, that company that puts out all the video game comics, has announced a new comic set in the world of the Ubisoft video game Tom Clancy’s The Division: Extremis Malis. So essentially, it’s Dark Horse’s Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s The Division: Extremis Malis. Written by Christofer Emgård with art by Fernando Baldó and colors by Michael Atiyeh, the series was first teased in July with the announcement of The World of Tom Clancy’s The Division companion book. The series will feature covers by J.P. Leon.
From the press release:
Months after a bioweapon attack devastated New York City, the Division agents are the last hope of a United States struggling to hold itself together. During a mission gone horribly wrong, Division Agent Caleb Dunne’s partner is gruesomely killed and Dunne vows to track down the mysterious woman responsible. As he gathers clues to her whereabouts, he uncovers a grave threat to a nation already on the brink of total collapse.
Tom Clancy’s The Division: Extremis Malis #1 of 3 hits stores on January 9th. As for the aforementioned Dark Horse’s Ubisoft’s The World of Tom Clancy’s The Division, that one hits stores on March 19th.
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018