We continue our Halloween Retrospective, focusing on the strangest continuity of the Halloween franchise, with Halloween: The Curse of Michael Meyers AKA Halloween 6 or Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers.
The movie features the screen debut of Paul Rudd— who gives a truly odd performance as the obsessed Tommy Doyle– and the final screen performance of Donald Pleasence, who once again portrays the equally-obsessed Sam Loomis. We are barreling towards this month’s release of the 2018 reboot Halloween, which we’ll have an episode on later this month.
Listen on YouTube:
Check out the Trailer:
Castle of Horror/Castle Talk Podcast:
Join us over on Facebook to chime in.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, co-author California Tiki and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing; Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man; Tony Salvaggio, lead singer of the band Deserts of Mars, lead guitarist of the band Rise from Fire, and co-creator of Clockwerx from Humanoids; attorney Julia Guzman of Guzman Immigration of Denver; and Jamie Bahr, lead singer and upright bassist of the rock and roll band Danger*Cakes.
- Castle of Horror: 'Rue Morgue' Showed Bela Lugosi's Weird Versatility
- Castle of Horror: Dracula Introduced Parts Our Culture We Are Still Dealing With
- Castle of Horror: Paul Lynde Halloween Special, Torturous Ordeal OR A Revelation
- Castle of Horror: 'War of the Worlds'  Grimmer Than You Remember
- Castle Talk- 'Halloween: Hallowtide' Hero's Battle for Spirit of Halloween
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 2018 Sets A New Standard For Sequels
- [Review] Halloween: Back to Basics, and All the Better For It
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 5 Took The Halloween Series Careening Out Of Control
- Castle of Horror: The Predator is All Over The Place And We Can't Agree
- Castle of Horror: Predator (1987) Leaves Huge Alien Footprint for The Predator
- Halloween: Jamie Lee Curtis, John Carpenter, and More Discuss Michael's Big Return