The latest game to be announced from Amazon Game Studios this week is a video game version of The Grand Tour, aptly titled The Grand Tour Game. Essentially, it’s a racing game narrated by host James May, where you watch part of an episode and race whatever it is they just showed off to you. He have the official trailer and description for you here.
Based on the hit Prime Original Series and created by Amazon Game Studios, The Grand Tour Game transports players to exotic locations, where they’ll drive the world’s most interesting cars and join Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May in the The Grand Tour show’s outrageous challenges. New episodes of The Grand Tour Game will be released weekly during Season 3 of the show, capturing cars, locations, and surprises from each week’s episode.
- Christoph Hartmann Becomes VP of Amazon Game Studios
- Chatting with Rosie Beestinger: An Interview with D&D's Kate Welch
- Amazon's 4v4 Brawler Breakaway Is On Hold Following Its Alpha Test
- Everything Thing You Knew About Power Rangers Was Wrong... There Was A 1969 Team...
- New Indie Games Subscription Service 'Jump' Announced
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Play Magic: The Gathering - November 12, 2018
- Kingdom Two Crowns Will Be Released in December - November 12, 2018