Having the ability to transform your body to resemble any other person seems like a pretty useful superpower for all sorts of stuff, making Mystique one of the most versatile mutants in the Marvel Universe. Using her shapeshifting powers, Mystique could easily impersonate a famous or powerful person, escape trouble and slip away into a crowd, or even effortlessly change her hairstyle without paying expensive salon fees. And in next week’s X-Men Black, we see Mystique use her powers in a variety of ways, but one stands out amongst the crowd: using her powers to effortlessly get through airport security!
If we could have any superpower in the world, it would probably be that one.
X-Men Black: Mystique hits stores on Wednesday.
X-Men Black: Mystique #1
(W) Seanan McGuire, Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler (A) Marco Failla (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THAT’S SO RAVEN!
What’s a day in the life for Raven Darkholme, A.K.A. Mystique? Brutal kills, revenge-fueled chills, seductive thrills…and that’s all before breakfast! Award-winning author Seanan McGuire (X-MEN GOLD ANNUAL #2) and rising star Marco Failla take Marvel’s multifaceted mutant murderess for a spin! PLUS: Part 3 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!
In Shops: Oct 17, 2018
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018