Dreamworks is putting an end to an era next year with How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World. What started out as a cute movie that Dreamworks released one summer back in 2010 has spawned into a massive franchise with three movies, a TV show, and more merchandise than you can shake a stick at. While the movie doesn’t come out until next year Dreamworks brought the movie to New York Comic Con for one last hurray to show off a bunch of clips and give some members of the press a chance to speak to the cast and crew. Producer Brad Lewis is coming onto the series late in the game but talks about making sure there is a satisfying ending for the loyal fans.
Summary: As Hiccup fulfills his dream of creating a peaceful dragon utopia, Toothless’ discovery of an untamed, elusive mate draws the Night Fury away. When danger mounts at home and Hiccup’s reign as village chief is tested, both dragon and rider must make impossible decisions to save their kind.
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, directed by Dean DeBlois, stars Jay Baruchel, Cate Blanchett, T.J. Miller, Gerard Butler, Kristen Wiig, and Jonah Hill. It will be released on March 1, 2019.
- The Gifted Season 2 Episode 8: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Tiara - November 14, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Review: Funny Moments That Never Comes Together - November 14, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018