A couple days ago we talked about how Blizzard may be looking into doing cross-play for Diablo III now that the game is coming to the Nintendo Switch. Turns out, the person int he article misspoke about something that Blizzard has no intention of working on. Several outlets reached out to Blizzard to get a better comment on the situation, to which many of them received the same unfortunate news, which is that the company is not looking into cross-play for Diablo III at this time.
It’s unfortunate, but let’s be honest, people are looking for the next major game to bridge the gap between all systems after Fortnite and will take anything that even sounds like the possibility of news as gospel fact. Give it time, when we know about the next game, everyone will know.
- Dislikes Are Magically Disappearing From the Diablo Immortal Trailer
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play
- From The Rumor Mill: Will We Get a Diablo Reveal at BlizzCon?
- Diablo Could Be Getting an Animated Netflix Series
- Titan Comics Launch Breakneck and Tank Girl Action Alley in December 2018 Solicits
- Nintendo Announces Civilization VI, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, and More for the Switch
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018
- Treyarch Releases the Nuketown Trailer for Black Ops 4 - November 12, 2018