The devs at CD Projekt Red have released a new video this week, showing over 30 minutes of content from Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. The video is basically a walkthrough of a portion of the game, showing off the turn-based combat and a lot of the mechanics you’ll be dealing with in the game when it’s released on October 23rd. Enjoy!
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game set in the world of The Witcher that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics. Crafted by the developers responsible for some of the most iconic moments in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the game spins a truly regal tale of Meve, a war-veteran queen of two Northern Realms — Lyria and Rivia. Facing an imminent Nilfgaardian invasion, Meve is forced to once again enter the warpath, and set out on a dark journey of destruction and revenge. Throughout the game, players will explore new and never-before-seen parts of The Witcher world, embark on thought-provoking quests featuring rich, multidimensional characters. All while gathering resources to expand their army and engaging in epic story battles.
- CD Projekt Red Gives Thronebreaker and Gwent Release Dates
- Witcher Spinoff Getting a Spinoff Of Its Own in Gewnt: Thronebreaker
- Gwent is Getting a Major Overhaul in the Homecoming Cycle
- Gwent's Single-Player Campaign Has Been Delayed Into Next Year
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Will Take Up 89 GB on Xbox One - October 14, 2018
- Pokémon Café in Tokyo Will Have a Special Pokémon: Let’s Go Menu - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone HCT Fall Championship: Day 2 – Semifinals - October 14, 2018