Would you like to see some artwork of a few Injustice 2 characters who didn’t make the cut to being put int he game? Of course, you do! Justin Murray, a freelance artist who has worked on several titles, has shared some recent concept art pictures he created for NetherRealm Studios, featuring iconic characters like Constantine, The Penguin, and even Detective Chimp who were considered but were ultimately left out of the game. He’s even got art for characters who were added like Mr. Freeze and Red Hood. They’re pretty awesome to check out, so enjoy the gallery here, or check out more of his art at his ArtStation page.
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for November 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List - 27th July 2018 - What Will Top the Chart Now That Saga Is on Hiatus?
- Comixology Bestseller List, 9th June 2018: New World Ordered High
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List - 29th April 2018 - Saga Back On Top
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island - October 20, 2018