XSEED Games and Marvelous USA, Inc have announced that they’ll be bringing Gal Metal from DMM Games to North America on October 30th. The game will be sold on the Nintendo Switch in a few different ways. The base game will go for $30, with extra DLC “Encore Pack” content for another $10, or you can buy the World Tour Edition which is everything in one for $40. Honestly, we’re confused as to why they bothered giving you the other options and not just sell the all-in-one pack. Here’s a description of the game as well as the cover art.
Gal Metal is a rhythm game designed for Nintendo Switch that turns the Joy-Con into drum sticks. Players will take hold of the Joy-Con and rock along with the music in order to repel would-be alien conquerors. This is accomplished by creating complex performances and racking up millions of points using personal free-form drumlines based on over a dozen different beats. With Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller support on offer as well, players will be able to choose how they want to jam and earn metal power to use against these nefarious invaders in this uniquely adlib-friendly rhythm experience.
- XSEED Removing Intimacy Mode From Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
- Fate/Extella Link is Getting a Western Release in Early 2019
- XSEED Gives Shantae: Half-Genie Hero a North American Release for Switch
- XSEED is Bringing Ys: Memories of Celceta to the West
- XSEED Drops A New Trailer For ' Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash'
- Reliving For The Fun Of It: We Review 'Ys Seven' On Steam
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018
- Square Enix Confirms Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2 Release Date - December 18, 2018
- Review: Nike’s PG 2.5 PlayStation Classic Colorway - December 18, 2018
- Last Year: The Nightmare Officially Launches on Discord - December 18, 2018