This week, PUBG Corps. and A Bathing Ape came together to announce a new partnership to bring their gear to the mobile game. There isn’t a ton of info to this one yet, as the gear hasn’t all been revealed or released, but the short version is that you’ll start seeing items from the clothing line appear in the game for you to dress your characters in. Here’s a snippet from the press release sent out earlier this week as the new gear will arrive in the game whenever they release the next update.
With this partnership, PUBG Mobile players will have the opportunity to obtain exclusive in-game BAPE-branded clothing and accessories, including the iconic Shark Camo Zip-up Hoodie and a BAPE frying pan. These new collaborative in-game items arrive in time for PUBG Mobile’s version 0.8.5 content update.
“PUBG Mobile’s partnership with BAPE takes mobile gaming to the next level,” said Vincent Wang, general manager, PUBG Mobile global publishing team. “Players can still rack up chicken dinners, but with BAPE® they can now look even more stylish and trendy while they do it.”
- RRQ Athena Win PUBG Mobile Star Challenge 2018 Global Finals
- PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Global Finals Are Headed to Dubai
- PUBG Will Be Getting Suicide Squad Skins of Joker and Harley Quinn
- From The Humor Mill: Is PUBG Finally Coming to PS4?
- A Look Inside the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Update
- PUBG Mobile Taking Entries for Global "Star Challenge 2018"
- PUBG Mobile Boasts 100 Million Downloads Since Launch
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called "Player Well Known"
- PUBG Mobile Will Have a Crossover Event With Mission: Impossible Fallout
- PUBG Mobile Adds Miramar Map and New Progress Mission
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018
- Square Enix Confirms Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2 Release Date - December 18, 2018
- Review: Nike’s PG 2.5 PlayStation Classic Colorway - December 18, 2018
- Last Year: The Nightmare Officially Launches on Discord - December 18, 2018
- Nintendo Boasts the Switch Being This Generation’s Fastest Selling Console - December 18, 2018