The return of HISTORY’s Vikings is right around the corner, and we can’t wait to see what happened in season 5b after the end of 5a.
Just released by Entertainment Tonight, a brand-new poster features Ivar the Boneless (Alex Høgh Andersen) being crowned King.
“Descend into darkness”, the poster reads, featuring hands in chains (they look like men’s hands, right?) placing a crown of raven skulls on his head.
There was also this poster, with the familiar show logo, as well as reminding us when the series returns next month:
Needless to say, we can’t wait to find out what happens when Vikings returns for the backhalf of season 5 on HISTORY on November 28th, 2018.
- Season 7 Will be the Last for ‘Orange is the New Black’ - October 17, 2018
- 9 Photos from ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Have Jamie, Claire, and More - October 17, 2018
- New Teaser for ‘Vikings’ Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos - October 17, 2018
- Chris Hemsworth has Wrapped Filming on ‘Men In Black’ - October 17, 2018
- Edna Mode’s “Designing Fabulous” Featurette from ‘Incredibles 2’ DVD - October 17, 2018