2K Games have officially announced the start of the NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament, kicking off on October 13th. The competition will allow players to compete in a bracket tournament which features 5-on-5 NBA-style gameplay and allows users to choose any 13 cards from their Collection. You can check out the full set of rules here, and best of luck to those of you who sign up to compete!
The tournament will be played using the new MyTEAM Unlimited Mode, which features 5-on-5 NBA-style gameplay and allows users to choose any 13 cards from their Collection.
32 contestants (16 each on Xbox One & PS4) who qualify during weekly events will advance to a single elimination tournament, scheduled to take place on February 2, 2019. Winners of the Xbox One and PS4 tournaments will be crowned console champions and advance to the Championship Finals, which will be played on Xbox One in a best of 3 format and livestreamed on 2K channels.
The Championship Finals winner will earn a $250,000 cash prize, and both finalists will earn a trip to NBA All-Star Weekend with tickets to all events.
- Xbox and 2K Games Want Your Help Designing a Basketball Court
- PlayStation 4 Owners Reporting a Brick-Causing Message This Weekend
- Xbox Introduces a New Batch of Updates for October
- Nintendo Announces Civilization VI, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, and More for the Switch
- NBA 2K19 Continues to Release New Videos with Momentous Trailer
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Announced
- NBA 2K19 Gets a Fresh Trailer Focused on "The Neighborhood"
- NBA 2K19 Releases a New "Broadcast Trailer" With Some Notable Voices
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018