2K Games have officially announced the start of the NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament, kicking off on October 13th. The competition will allow players to compete in a bracket tournament which features 5-on-5 NBA-style gameplay and allows users to choose any 13 cards from their Collection. You can check out the full set of rules here, and best of luck to those of you who sign up to compete!
The tournament will be played using the new MyTEAM Unlimited Mode, which features 5-on-5 NBA-style gameplay and allows users to choose any 13 cards from their Collection.
32 contestants (16 each on Xbox One & PS4) who qualify during weekly events will advance to a single elimination tournament, scheduled to take place on February 2, 2019. Winners of the Xbox One and PS4 tournaments will be crowned console champions and advance to the Championship Finals, which will be played on Xbox One in a best of 3 format and livestreamed on 2K channels.
The Championship Finals winner will earn a $250,000 cash prize, and both finalists will earn a trip to NBA All-Star Weekend with tickets to all events.
- PlayStation 4 Owners Reporting a Brick-Causing Message This Weekend
- Xbox Introduces a New Batch of Updates for October
- Nintendo Announces Civilization VI, FIFA 19, NBA 2K19, and More for the Switch
- NBA 2K19 Continues to Release New Videos with Momentous Trailer
- NBA 2K19 MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament Announced
- NBA 2K19 Gets a Fresh Trailer Focused on "The Neighborhood"
- NBA 2K19 Releases a New "Broadcast Trailer" With Some Notable Voices
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count - October 17, 2018
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018