Good news for Moonlighter fans who have somehow conquered everything there is to do in the game as they’re getting yet another massive update. 11 Bit Studios released a few details about the upcoming free additions called the Adventure Update, which will include new weapons, new amulets, and a new way to sell stuff quickly. Here’s a few of the details below.
- NEW GAME + – Play again the full Moonlighter adventure with more challenging enemies and bosses. To beat the game you will have two new sets of items, the Pirate Weapons, and the Amulets.
- PIRATE WEAPONS – A new full set of weapons that are crafted with dimensional pirates’ knowledge. Those weapons could be enchanted with elemental effects (confusion, poison, fire or electricity) to alter their power.
- AMULETS – Mysterious rings found in the dungeons that will offer new abilities for the players. Be careful, though, because most of them can cause some serious side effects!
- GAME SLOTS – Now, you’ll be able to have more than one game slot in the game.
- QUICK-SELLING MIRROR – Tired of selecting each item to be sold? Now, you’ll be able to select the mirror and simply click over the elements you want to sell.
- Moonlighter is Getting a Nintendo Switch Version in November
- Moonlighter Receives a Massive Content Update This Week
- Digital Sun Gives a Proper Roadmap for Moonlighter Updates
- Trailer: Here's Everything You Need to Know About Moonlighter
- 'Moonlighter' Is Officially Coming Out On The Nintendo Switch
- Review: Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage - December 8, 2018
- SEGA Announces Project Judge Coming to the West as Judgment - December 8, 2018
- Shawn Layden Kinda Teases Big PlayStation Things in 2019 on Twitter - December 8, 2018
- Super Meat Boy Forever Slated for an April 2019 Release - December 8, 2018
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season Will Resume in Mid-January - December 8, 2018