This week, publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Greywolf Entertainment released the official announcement trailer for their upcoming game Pax Nova. It’s short and sweet, doesn’t give away a ton of information, but it gives a nice primer as to what you can expect in their latest 4x strategy game. Enjoy the trailer and the description below.
Humanity has failed itself through pollution and war. After a century of political tension and countless armed conflicts, Earth is now on the verge of being uninhabitable. A communication from deep space gives us the chance to leave our dying planet and start over, by migrating to Eos, marking the beginning of the era of ‘Pax Nova’. But will it be enough to save humanity?
In this sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game, you may choose one of several factions divided between three races, and establish yourself in Eos. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as terrible dangers. Build great cities and expand your influence through efficient diplomacy, or prepare for battle on land and in space when diplomacy fails, or for when you’re just a warmonger.
- Iceberg Interactive Releases an Announcement Trailer for The Sojourn
- Headsnatchers Gets a New Trailer Promoting Early Access in July
- Starship Corporation Shows off Features in Newest Trailer
- I'm Just Trying Not to Lose My Head in Headsnatchers
- One More Racing Game for the Road as We Try Antigraviator
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018