This week, publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Greywolf Entertainment released the official announcement trailer for their upcoming game Pax Nova. It’s short and sweet, doesn’t give away a ton of information, but it gives a nice primer as to what you can expect in their latest 4x strategy game. Enjoy the trailer and the description below.
Humanity has failed itself through pollution and war. After a century of political tension and countless armed conflicts, Earth is now on the verge of being uninhabitable. A communication from deep space gives us the chance to leave our dying planet and start over, by migrating to Eos, marking the beginning of the era of ‘Pax Nova’. But will it be enough to save humanity?
In this sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game, you may choose one of several factions divided between three races, and establish yourself in Eos. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as terrible dangers. Build great cities and expand your influence through efficient diplomacy, or prepare for battle on land and in space when diplomacy fails, or for when you’re just a warmonger.
- Iceberg Interactive Releases an Announcement Trailer for The Sojourn
- Headsnatchers Gets a New Trailer Promoting Early Access in July
- Starship Corporation Shows off Features in Newest Trailer
- I'm Just Trying Not to Lose My Head in Headsnatchers
- One More Racing Game for the Road as We Try Antigraviator
- Hearthstone Issues a New Balance Update For Several Cards - December 19, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018