The devs over at Holospark released a little more info this week for Earthfall’s upcoming invasion update, including a dev diary. The update will be released on October 30th and will come with a bunch of additions like the new Horde mode, a player progression system that contains unlockable player abilities, and a couple new redesigned weapon sound effects provided by Hollywood sound studio Formosa Group. Here’s a quick quote from the devs about the update.
“We wanted to show our fans how serious we are about the future of Earthfall, and that is why we sought out the best sound design team in the world to level up the audio of Earthfall,” commented Collin Moore, Senior Community Manager, Holospark.
The ‘Invasion Update’ will deliver two of the Earthfall community’s highly requested features. Horde Mode will include four new maps where players will fight back countless waves of new alien monstrosities. The player progression system will enable gamers to unlock 50 levels of new cosmetics and players abilities. Lastly, award-winning sound studio Formosa Group has leveled up the weapons sounds in Earthfall: from the thunderous shots of the Desert Eagle, the sharp click-clack of AK47 machinery, and the sci-fi inspired Valkyrie gun that incinerates enemies, the changes to the weapon audio adds to the cinematic immersion as players fight back alien monsters in the Earthfall’s Invasion Update.
- Holospark Reveals a New Free DLC Roadmap for Earthfall
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for July 10-16, 2018
- Writer's Commentary - Crystal Frasier Talks Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones #3
- Earthfall Will Release for PC and Consoles this July
- SWIPE FILE: Grant Morrison's Sinatoro and Gary Erskine's Earthfall
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Shows Off New Character “V” in Latest Trailer - December 18, 2018
- Square Enix Confirms Life is Strange 2 – Episode 2 Release Date - December 18, 2018
- Review: Nike’s PG 2.5 PlayStation Classic Colorway - December 18, 2018
- Last Year: The Nightmare Officially Launches on Discord - December 18, 2018