This week, THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games announced the post-launch DLC content coming to Darksiders 3, with two Serpent Hole adventures. The company only gave descriptions with no photos or video of two new sections called The Crucible and Keepers of the Void, both of which have unknown release dates at this time. They sound cool, now if only the devs would show it off a little.
Fury’s presence has been requested by a strange entity wishing to test her skills in battle. Never one to back down from a challenge, Fury accepts the invitation and gains access to a location known only as the Crucible. Here Fury will fight wave after wave of enemies, competing for a chance to unlock new rewards and items.
Keepers of the Void
On a quest from Vulgrim, Fury must travel into the Serpent Holes to remove an ancient threat that resides there. The Serpent Holes are riddled with new puzzles and enemies eager to test Fury’s abilities. If Fury prevails, she will unlock all new weapon from the Hollows, as well as the biggest prize of them all: The Abyssal Armor.
- UK's National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November
- Darksiders 3 Gets a Brand New Trailer Showing Fury Messing Up a Bunch of Monsters
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay
- Darksiders 3 Won't Be at E3 – THQ Nordic is Taking the Event Off to Watch the World Cup
- Darksiders 3 Reveals Some Spiffy Concept Art
- The Fallout 76 Beta is Now Officially Online for Download - October 17, 2018
- The Stanley Parable Now Unlocks a Specific Anniversary Achievement - October 17, 2018
- Xbox and Taco Bell Have Partnered Again to Give Away Platinum Consoles - October 17, 2018
- Battlefield V Single Player Trailer Released - October 17, 2018
- Sean Bean is Announced as the First Hitman 2 Elusive Target - October 17, 2018