This week, THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games announced the post-launch DLC content coming to Darksiders 3, with two Serpent Hole adventures. The company only gave descriptions with no photos or video of two new sections called The Crucible and Keepers of the Void, both of which have unknown release dates at this time. They sound cool, now if only the devs would show it off a little.
Fury’s presence has been requested by a strange entity wishing to test her skills in battle. Never one to back down from a challenge, Fury accepts the invitation and gains access to a location known only as the Crucible. Here Fury will fight wave after wave of enemies, competing for a chance to unlock new rewards and items.
Keepers of the Void
On a quest from Vulgrim, Fury must travel into the Serpent Holes to remove an ancient threat that resides there. The Serpent Holes are riddled with new puzzles and enemies eager to test Fury’s abilities. If Fury prevails, she will unlock all new weapon from the Hollows, as well as the biggest prize of them all: The Abyssal Armor.
- Darksiders III Receives a New Stoic Trailer Declaring the Wait is Over
- THQ Nordic Shows Off the Intro to Darksiders III
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III
- UK's National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in November
- Darksiders 3 Gets a Brand New Trailer Showing Fury Messing Up a Bunch of Monsters
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay
- Darksiders 3 Won't Be at E3 – THQ Nordic is Taking the Event Off to Watch the World Cup
- Darksiders 3 Reveals Some Spiffy Concept Art
- Enplex Games Announces New Survival MMO Game Population Zero - December 11, 2018
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11 - December 11, 2018
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018