Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, TT Games, The LEGO Group, and DC Entertainment all got together to give their combined fans a surprise. Well ahead of its launch next week, we have the official launch trailer for LEGO DC Super-Villains.
The game’s launch trailer showcases the complete and utter chaos of the LEGO DC universe without its super heroes, because, for the first time in a LEGO game, players will have the opportunity to unleash their inner bad guy and create their own fully customizable super-villain character complete with signature super powers.
As for the game’s storyline, well the official description is as follows:
In LEGO DC Super-Villains, the Justice League has disappeared, leaving Earth’s protection to a newcomer group of heroes from a parallel universe, proclaiming themselves as the ‘Justice Syndicate’. However, legendary DC Super-Villains, including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Killer Frost and countless others, discover that the Justice Syndicate may not be as heroic as they claim to be. Led by each player’s customizable super-villain character, this team of misfit lawbreakers must join forces to stop these phony super heroes and save the world… so that they can finally rule it themselves.
LEGO DC Super-Villains will be available next Tuesday, October 16, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. You can check out the launch trailer below.
- Aquaman is Coming to LEGO DC Super-Villains as Movie DLC
- Target Reveals New Overwatch LEGO Sets Prior to BlizzCon
- Xbox Introduces a New Batch of Updates for October
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018