Activision Blizzard and LEGO have revealed the first LEGO Overwatch set, which will feature everyone’s favorite battlebot, Bastion. The exclusive, limited edition LEGO Overwatch Omnic Bastion model is available starting today on the Blizzard Gear Store for an MSRP of $25 USD. The set will also be available for purchase on-site at BlizzCon 2018 which will take place November 2nd and 3rd at the Anaheim Convention Center.
The Blizzard exclusive model features Bastion in his orange Omnic Crisis skin with a display plate build from LEGO bricks. The figure has a swiveling upper body, moveable arms, and a weapon built into the right arm. The figure also includes Bastion’s trusty sidekick, Ganymede. The figure stands at 4” (12cm) tall in robot mode, so he’s perfectly sized to hang out on your desk or perched on your gaming monitor.
The Overwatch LEGO sets were announced in May at the 2018 Licensing Expo, and teased in a video featuring Overwatch Game Director Jeff Kaplan which you can check out below. Bastion is the first of several planned sets, so if you’ve got a favorite Overwatch hero that you’re waiting for, well, there is still hope. And maybe, just maybe, a tease or two in the video below.
Build the perfect team, brick by brick.
Assemble your squad with upcoming LEGO Overwatch sets!
Coming Soon. pic.twitter.com/QBLRpESmSs
— Overwatch (@OverwatchEU) October 2, 2018
- Beep Boop By Numbers: We Review the LEGO Overwatch Bastion Figure
- Target Reveals New Overwatch LEGO Sets Prior to BlizzCon
- Overwatch Won't Have a Ton Of Surprises at BlizzCon 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XV are Hosting a Crossover - December 12, 2018
- Amy Hennig to Receive Life Achievement Award at GDC 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Fallout 76 Now Under Fire for Lazy Ultrawide Mode Update - December 12, 2018
- Wintersday Festival Kicks Off in Guild Wars 2 Today - December 12, 2018
- Final Fantasy XV’s Comrades Mode Goes Solo Today - December 12, 2018