With the high global engagement numbers, Forza Horizon 4 is now the highest-rated Xbox exclusive for the current generation. It also furthers Forza‘s success as the best-selling racing franchise for this generation.
Raeburn also shared some fun states from the community, which you can check out below
- More than 4.6 million hours of Forza Horizon 4 gameplay have been watched across Mixer, Twitch, YouTube and Facebook as of Oct. 9***
- Players have logged more than 822.7 million miles – that’s probably not covered under manufacturer warranty
- The community has settled in quite nicely living the Horizon Life, purchasing more than 4.1 million properties and owning more than 74.4 million cars
- More than 377.7 million roads discovered – you’ve been looking for miles and miles and miles…
And if you’re waiting for more Forza fun, the fan requested Route Creator mode will be launching on October 25, 2018.
Forza Horizon 4 is available now on Xbox One and Windows 10. It is also available through Xbox Games Pass. You can check out some upcoming features for the game in the video below.
- Xbox and Mixer Collaborate on New Stream Collider Program
- Forza Horizon 4 Will Get An Expansion Before Year's End
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018