Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 launches in only two days, so to celebrate the imminent release, Activision and developer Treyarch debuted a new in-game cinematic for the Blood of the Dead Zombies map. Fans of the COD series will be able to recognize the map, as its a re-imagined version of an old favorite. However, there are some new surprises hidden within the iconic penitentiary map, so do keep an eye out for new things.
This year’s Zombies storyline follows Scarlett Rhodes as she sets out to solve the mystery of her eccentric father’s disappearance. Accompanied by three loyal outcasts, Scarlett will fight waves of the undead and “uncover a prized relic wielding an extroadinary power that threatens all of humanity.”
Because this year is the 10th anniversary of the Call of Duty Zombies tradition, Black Ops 4 will be bringing the biggest Zombies launch content ever with three full Zombies experiences and a fourth map included in the Black Ops Pass. The Black Ops Pass is, of course, the game’s version of a season pass.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is launching on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on October 12th, 2018. You can check out the brand new Black Ops 4 Zombies cinematic teaser below.
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales
- PlayStation 4 Owners Reporting a Brick-Causing Message This Weekend
- Black Ops 4 Players Are Already Begging For a Change to Emotes
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018