Nightwing #50 was quite the turning point in the life of one Dick Grayson. Published last week, and following on from the same week’s Batman #56, the events in which Nightwing was shot in the head by Bane and survived continue to resonate. Man, Nightwing, Black Mask, Penguin, so many people in Gotham get shot in the head but survive. Must be something in the water.
Anyway, DC Comics have decided to return to the well for another printing of Nightwing #50 with a recoloured version of the original cover.
The original cover looked like this.
Could the new cover look like this?
Maybe, we’ll just have to see…
NIGHTWING #50 2ND PTG
(W) Ben Percy (A) Travis Moore, Klaus Janson (A/CA) Chris Mooneyham
“Knight Terrors” begins here! The big issue #50 kicks off an epic four-part story that brings together critical moments of fear and doubt from the past and the present. A young Dick Grayson hopes to escape the shadow of the Bat and earn the title of Nightwing, while an older Dick Grayson must deal with a blow he did not see coming. A common enemy unites the timelines: the Scarecrow, as you’ve never seen him before! This story goes deep into the mythology and nightmarish development of Dr. Jonathan Crane. In Shops: Nov 07, 2018 Final Orders Due: Oct 15, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018