The release date for the next movie in the Fantastic Beasts series is right around the corner but that hasn’t stopped Warner Bros. from releasing new promo material. We probably have some TV spots that will come out but IMDB has released a final poster for the production. This one features Grindelwald with his back to the scene while facing off against all of the main characters.
It’s not a bad poster but it’s also one of those posters where the photoshop is incredibly obvious. We’ve seen variations of all these character poses before but the layout isn’t bad and it very much gets the “us versus them” dynamic that this movie is pushing.
Summary: The second installment of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ series, which follows the adventures of Newt Scamander.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, directed by David Yates, will star Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, with Jude Law and Johnny Depp. It will be released on November 16th.
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: A New Promo and 17 New Cast and Promo Pictures - December 13, 2018
- Meet Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse in This New Clip - December 13, 2018