We kinda wondered if the Fitness games would return from Nintendo with the Nintendo Switch, and now we know with the reveal of Fitness Boxing. Much like the Wii version, the game will rely on motion controls to help you train as the joy-cons will serve as the training device. We have screenshots and a full description from the company below. We’re kinda interested to see how the two-player boxing will go, seeing as how 1-2 Switch makes you face each other and has caused more than my fair share of connecting hands when both players have to do a straight punch. Fitness Boxing will be released on January 4th.
While gripping the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers, you will be punching, weaving and squatting using the built-in motion controls to get your whole body moving – no need for additional gym equipment! It’s a great way to burn off some calories after holiday gatherings or work on those fitness New Year’s resolutions you make every year.
Daily training in Fitness Boxing offers both low- and high-intensity options. After selecting from a diverse group of trainers, you can customize their looks with unlockable trainer outfits. The game estimates your approximate body mass index (BMI) and daily calories burned so you can track your progress. As you move toward reaching your goals, you can earn more songs and will also have the opportunity to engage with more challenging training circuits.
With two-player mode, you can team up with a friend or family member to play in tandem or face off in a virtual boxing ring.
- 'Syberia 2' Gets A Launch Trailer Before Hitting The Nintendo Switch
- 'Stardew Valley' Devs Post Multiplayer Plans And Beta Test Info
- 'Minecraft' Mod "Pixelmon" Gets Shut Down By The Pokémon Company
- 'Puyo Puyo Tetris' Is The Gaming Marriage No One Asked For
- 'RPG Maker Fes' & 'Ys Vlll' Among NIS America's Big Announcements
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018