GIANTS Software is making their way toward the release of Farming Simulator 19, and have started the journey with a new gameplay trailer. The trailer basically shows off everything about the game that you can do without delving too far into some of the more secret content you can unlock later for having a damn good farm. Enjoy the trailer and the game’s official description.
Farming Simulator 19 is the deepest, most complete farming simulator ever as the multimillion-selling franchise takes a giant leap forward and provides the richest farming experience ever made for consoles and PCs. The game is an accurate simulator at heart, filled with deep management options, though it is also an accessible sandbox featuring two huge new maps, countless vehicles, and a range of equipment to play with. Farming Simulator 19 boasts the franchise’s largest roster yet with over 300 unique vehicles and equipment from all the leading brands, now including John Deere alongside Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and many others.
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19
- Farming Simulator 19 Receives a New Action Trailer
- Focus Home Interactive Reveals its E3 Lineup
- Pure Farming 2018 Isn't the Deepest Farming Simulator, but It Does Alright
- Techland Shows Off 'Pure Farming 2018' & 'Dying Light' DLC At E3
- Live(ish) From The Games Shop: Transformers Rise Of The Dark Spark, Sniper Elite III, Farming Simulator 14, Xblaze/BlazBlue
- Brad Wong and Eliot Announced for Dead or Alive 6 Roster - December 13, 2018
- Ninja Will Live Commentate Thursday Night Football on Twitch - December 13, 2018
- SEGA Classics Launches on Amazon Fire TV Today - December 13, 2018
- Scopley and WBIE Launch Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem - December 13, 2018
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018