Universal Pictures has an uphill battle to fight this coming December. Mortal Engines has a lot of pedigree behind it but it’s going up against a bunch of established titles and franchises. They premiered a decent chunk of the movie at New York Comic Con this weekend and have also started kicking the promotional material up several notches. First we have three more character posters.
Next we have some material from New York Comic Con. In the last Subway station before you get to the Javits center these two posters were seen on the walls. They look like pieces of old school propaganda which is an interesting angle to take.
Summary: Many years after the “Sixty Minute War,” cities survive a now desolate Earth by moving around on giant wheels attacking and devouring smaller towns to replenish their resources.
Mortal Engines, directed by Christian Rivers, stars Hera Hilmar, Hugo Weaving, Frankie Adams, Caren Pistorius, Stephen Lang, and Robert Sheehan. It will be released on December 18th.
- Aquaman Director James Wan Was Given the Opportunity to Direct The Flash - December 16, 2018
- Amy Adams Clarifies That She Isn’t Officially out of the DC Universe - December 16, 2018
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018