Secret Empire. Nick Spencer’s magnum opus is still a sore spot for many Marvel fans, one of the few events in recent comics history that seemed to equally offend those on both the left and the right for turning Captain America into a Nazi. Spencer has moved on to what we’re forced to admit is a pretty entertaining run on Amazing Spider-Man, but someone in the Marvel Universe hasn’t moved on yet: The Immortal Hulk!
In Immortal Hulk #7, Hulk goes up against Captain America and it looks like he hasn’t forgotten about the events of Secret Empire.
Of course, that was, uh, a different Cap who did that stuff, thanks to the usage of a cosmic cube (something Marvel promised was definitely not going to be how the event ended). You know what, we’re with you, Hulk! We’re still mad about it too!
And the madder we get, the snarkier we get!
Immortal Hulk #7 hits stores on Wednesday.
Immortal Hulk #7
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett (CA) Alex Ross
• They’re the reason he died. They’re the reason he came back. Now THE AVENGERS have to bring him in.
• But how far will even Earth’s Mightiest Heroes go to cage… the IMMORTAL HULK?
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018