It takes guts for a 79-year-old character to rock fishnet, but nobody ever accused Namor the Submariner of lacking fashion courage. The King of Atlantis makes an appearance in a preview of Avengers #9, breaking up the latest squabble in the long-running family drama of Stingray and Tiger Shark, and, well…
Perhaps Namor has gotten jealous of Aquaman’s Rob Zombie look and decided to dress like he’s starring in a Marilyn Manson video? Whatever the case, Avengers #9 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Jason Aaron (A/CA) David Marquez
WORLD WAR BELOW!
With the underwater world on the brink of war, the Avengers go aquatic to save the day, but air-breathers are no longer welcome in the undersea city of Atlantis. And Namor, the Sub-Mariner, lord of the seven seas, has a bold new plan that will change the balance of power on Earth forever.
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018