It takes guts for a 79-year-old character to rock fishnet, but nobody ever accused Namor the Submariner of lacking fashion courage. The King of Atlantis makes an appearance in a preview of Avengers #9, breaking up the latest squabble in the long-running family drama of Stingray and Tiger Shark, and, well…
Perhaps Namor has gotten jealous of Aquaman’s Rob Zombie look and decided to dress like he’s starring in a Marilyn Manson video? Whatever the case, Avengers #9 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Jason Aaron (A/CA) David Marquez
WORLD WAR BELOW!
With the underwater world on the brink of war, the Avengers go aquatic to save the day, but air-breathers are no longer welcome in the undersea city of Atlantis. And Namor, the Sub-Mariner, lord of the seven seas, has a bold new plan that will change the balance of power on Earth forever.
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- R.I.P. ResurrXion? Weapon X Missing from Marvel’s January Solicits - October 16, 2018
- Finally, Chuck Austen’s Early X-Men Work Returns to Print at Marvel - October 16, 2018
- Is Ms. Marvel Cancelled? G. Willow Wilson Says It’s Just Taking a “Skip Month” - October 16, 2018
- Chuck Wendig’s Shadow of Vader Not Solicited for January… Has It Been Canceled Completely? - October 16, 2018
- Stealth Crossover? Domino and Mr. and Mrs. X Both Visit the Mojoverse in January - October 16, 2018