Following the bestselling debut of X-Men Black, Marvel’s weekly October one-shot event, last week with Chris Claremont’s return on X-Men Black: Magneto, Mojo takes center stage in the appropriately titled X-Men Black: Mojo. Marvel has released a preview of the issue, in which Mojo vocalizes the complaints of a certain segment of comic book fandom…
When does his IndieGogo launch?
That’s not all that happens though, as in this preview, Mojo heads to a coffee shop and strikes out while hitting on his crush, and it looks like he’ll team up with Glob Herman after that… and that’s only in the first few pages! X-Men Black: Mojo hits stores on Wednesday.
X-Men Black: Mojo #1
(W) Scott Auckerman, Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler (A) Nick Bradshaw, Geraldo Borges, Andre Araujo (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE SPINELESS SHOWMAN TAKES CENTER STAGE!
That’s right – that most successful producer ever to pack the cross-time airwaves, the man himself, MOJO, has yet another plan in place the boost his ratings at the X-Men’s expense! And I’m sure he would say it’s THE MOST IMPORTANT COMIC BOOK YOU’LL EVER READ!
PLUS: Part 2 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018