Have you ever wondered how Ms. Marvel’s embiggening powers work? Her friend Bruno has been theorizing on it, and in this week’s Ms. Marvel #35, he finally gets a chance to test his theory. Sure enough, as the law of conservation of mass dictates, all those molecules have got to come from somewhere. As it turns out, they come from past and future versions of Kamala Khan herself.
Wait a minute, is this how Rich Johnston has been losing all that weight? We thought he was doing keto!
Ms. Marvel #35 is in stores on Wednesday.
Ms Marvel #35
(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Nico Leon (CA) Valerio Schiti
• MS. MARVEL’s powers are on the fritz!
• If she and BRUNO can’t figure out what’s going on, it could be the end for Jersey City!
• Which is all fine for the self-appointed big man on campus – the SHOCKER!
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018