Have you ever wondered how Ms. Marvel’s embiggening powers work? Her friend Bruno has been theorizing on it, and in this week’s Ms. Marvel #35, he finally gets a chance to test his theory. Sure enough, as the law of conservation of mass dictates, all those molecules have got to come from somewhere. As it turns out, they come from past and future versions of Kamala Khan herself.
Wait a minute, is this how Rich Johnston has been losing all that weight? We thought he was doing keto!
Ms. Marvel #35 is in stores on Wednesday.
Ms Marvel #35
(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Nico Leon (CA) Valerio Schiti
• MS. MARVEL’s powers are on the fritz!
• If she and BRUNO can’t figure out what’s going on, it could be the end for Jersey City!
• Which is all fine for the self-appointed big man on campus – the SHOCKER!
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018
- Adventure Time Lives On Comic Form in First Look at Season 11 #2 - October 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Admit There Isn’t a Snyder Cut of Justice League… Because There’s 2 of Them - October 18, 2018
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018