Things aren’t going so well for Laura in the pages of her newly relaunched title, X-23. Outsmarted by the Cuckoos, led by the evil resurrected spirit of sister Esme, Laura’s allowed her sister, Gabby, to be captured and her immortal clone body used to bring Esme back to the Earthly plane. That’s a real bummer for X-23. But for Esme, well, things couldn’t be going better!
Can we really hold it against Esme for living her best life? Okay, maybe we can. X-23 #5 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Mike Choi
All is revealed as Laura and Gabby fight to return to each other and work to uncover the ultimate machinations of the power-hungry Cuckoos. But which team will take the day – and will any of the sisters emerge unscathed?
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Hip Hop Variants to Appear on Actual Hip Hop Albums - October 22, 2018
- Mark Brooks Stands Up for Breasts and Feet on Uncanny X-Men #1 Variants - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018