Things aren’t going so well for Laura in the pages of her newly relaunched title, X-23. Outsmarted by the Cuckoos, led by the evil resurrected spirit of sister Esme, Laura’s allowed her sister, Gabby, to be captured and her immortal clone body used to bring Esme back to the Earthly plane. That’s a real bummer for X-23. But for Esme, well, things couldn’t be going better!
Can we really hold it against Esme for living her best life? Okay, maybe we can. X-23 #5 hits stores on Wednesday.
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Mike Choi
All is revealed as Laura and Gabby fight to return to each other and work to uncover the ultimate machinations of the power-hungry Cuckoos. But which team will take the day – and will any of the sisters emerge unscathed?
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018